S8W 8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander
S8W 8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander was designed for manufacturing facilities and or metallurgical laboratories who need to complete a material analysis, a clean finish (polished look) and or just to minimize the heat build up.
This S8W 8 x 60 inch wet industrial sander features a platen work surface of 8″ W x 13″ H and adjustable cast iron work table with a work surface of 8″ x 12″ D and 5/8th slot, 7.5Hp 3PH TEFC motor, air belt tension that requires 40 to 50 PSI, reversible and replaceable steel platen, movable coolant nozzles with flow control valve, pump and tank system.
8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander machine specifications
- 8″ x 60″ belt, air tension, 0-50 PSI reqd.
- 7-1/2 HP, 3 PH motor, 220/440/575 , also 50HZ, CE
- Sander amp draws: 208V 22 amps, 220V 20.2 amps and 440V 10.1 amps
- Pump amp draws: 230V is .9 amps 460V .52 amps
- Twin V-belt drive.
- Pump and tank system with adjustable coolant nozzle with flow control valve.
- Replaceable and replaceable steel platen
- Platen working surface: W 8″ x H 13″
- Overall platen size: W 8.5″ x H 15″
- Adjustable cast iron table with a work surface of 8″ x 12″ and 5/8th inch slot.
- Machine dimensions: L 35″ x W 24″ x H 34″.
- Shipping dimensions: L 55″ x W 39″ x H 74″.
- Shipping weight: 775 lbs.
Other 8 x 60 inch belt sander models
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
Where this equipment can be used
S8W 8 x 60 inch wet vertical belt sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.