S8HW 8 x 60 INCH WET HORIZONTAL SANDER
S8HW 8 x 60 inch wet horizontal sander is for polishing and sanding metal for analysis in any manufacturing facility. This sander has a 7.5HP motor, air belt tension, a 28″ x 10″ work surface, a steel platen, v-belt driven, and a coolant system. The coolant system has a pump, tank, and splash bar that will help keep your material cold while sanding
WET SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 8″ x 60″ belt
- 7-1/2 HP 3 PH 220V and or 440V motor
- Sander amp draws: 230V 19.5 amps/460V is 9.5 amps
- Pump amp draws: 230V is .9 amps 460V .52 amps
- Air belt tension (40-50 PSI required).
- Twin V-belt driven.
- Magnetic controls.
- 24V at on/off push button switch.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- One knob belt tracking.
- Steel stand.
- Replaceable and reversible steel platen.
- Platen working surface 8″ x 13″
- Pump and tank system with splash bar.
- Work stop/work rest.
- Total shipping dimensions: L 64″ x W 40″ x H 63″.
- Total shipping weight: 1000 lbs.
DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Square-up ends
- Round flat corners
- Polishing metal for analysis/inspection
- Surface preparation
S8HW 8 X 60 INCH HORIZONTAL WET SANDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
Replacement parts are available to buy and ship within a few business days. To purchase your belt sander repair parts, click here.
WHAT BELT TYPES CAN BE USED
All wet belts can be used so you can get your desired surface finish.
OTHER 8 X 60 INCH BELT SANDER MODELS