S8D 8 X 60 INCH HEAVY DUTY BELT SANDER
S8D 8 x 60 inch heavy duty dry belt sander with its 7.5HP motor and rugged construction with the correct belt grit will shorten sanding time. You can flatten, deburr, and perform other heavy sanding material functions on this machine.
- 7-1/2HP 3PH 230V and or 440V motor.
- Motor RPM 1725.
- Belt speed 3500 SFPM.
- Belt Size: 8″ x 60″.
- Heavy-duty steel stand.
- Heavy-duty steel sander frame.
- Twin V-belt driven.
- Removable v-belt belt guard.
- Magnetic controls.
- 24V at on/off switch with jog button.
- Air belt tension. 40-50 psi required.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- One knob belt tracking.
- Replaceable and reversible steel platen. Work area 8″ x 13″.
- Adjustable platen leveling pins.
- Adjustable 8″x 12″ cast iron worktable and a 5/8″ slot for the mitre gauge.
- Machine shipping weight: 750 lbs.
- Machine shipping dimensions: L 38″ x W 38″ x H 74″
THIS PRODUCTION SANDER DOES THE FOLLOWING
- Square-up ends
- Round flat corners
- Clean up work
- Heavy material removal
S8D 8 X 60 INCH BELT SANDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
Parts are available to buy and in stock for the S8D 8 x 60 inch production belt sander at the factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Click here to buy your replacement parts for this belt sanders page.
WHAT BELTS TO USE
All dry 8″ x 60″ belt types can be used on this sander, so you can get the surface you want.