S8 8 X 60 INCH BELT SANDER HEAD
Are you building a robotic cell and need a belt sander to complete a finishing operation? The S8 8 x 60 belt sander head is a v-belt-driven unit for heavy-use environments and is designed to use all sanding belt types. This belt sander features heavy-duty construction, a v-belt pulley to use your motor, platen, and air belt tension.
- All steel construction.
- The belt size is 8″ x 60″ (all belt types are usable).
- Sander mounting holes (so you can mount this sander to your table).
- Replaceable and reversible steel platen,
- Two-groove v-belt pulley
- Removable v-belt guard
- Replaceable sealed ball bearings.
- Air pressure regulator with pressure gauge.
- One knob belt tracking.
- A hinged access door for quick sanding belt changes.
- Magnetic controls.
- 24V at on/off push button switches
- Less motor, you use your motor.
- Belt sander shipping weight: 250 lbs.
- Belt sander shipping dimensions: 28″ L x 28″ W x 37″ H
WHAT’S THIS MACHINE DESIGNED TO DO?
- Heavy-metal removal
- Surface clean up
WHERE CAN THIS SANDER BE USED?
- Robotic cells
- Existing table
- Prefabricated tables
S8 8 x 60 inch belt sander head replaceable parts are in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Click here to buy your belt sander replacement parts.