K26E 26 inch enclosed wet abrasive cutoff saw
The K26E is designed for cutting metallurgical samples. This chop saw creates little to no heat and little to no burning.
K26E 26 inch enclosed wet abrasive cutoff saw comes standard with a 40HP 3Ph (220V or 440V) motor (other sizes motors are available), air/oil power down feed system, saw encloser, 1″ spindle arbor, coolant pump and tank system, and oscillation motor.
K26E 26 Inch Enclosed Wet Abrasive Cutoff Saw specifications
- 40 HP, 3 PH motor. Other horse power units available.
- V belt drive
- Totally enclosed with 6″ outlet.
- Coolant pump and tank system
- Power down feed – air/oil, 0-12 FPM.
- 1″ wheel arbor, 7″ flanges.
- 1528 RPM spindle speed.
- Through holes located both on the left side of the cabinet.
- Capacity 7″ pipe, 5″ solids, 8″ shapes.
- Dimensions L 61″ x W 48″ x H 92″ , Wt. 1700 lbs.
- Options available: vacuum dust collector, air jawed vise or air chain vise (specify) , door safety interlocks, bed filter/pump system, T slot tables, and moveable X axis table.
- Model: K26E 40 hp, 3 phase. 220/440 volt, 24 volt at pushbutton switch.
- Made in USA!
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 26″ inch wet industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The 26 inch wet industrial abrasive chop saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.