KM10HS 10 INCH HIGH SPEED NON-FERROUS MITRE SAW
The Kalamazoo Industries KM10HS 10 inch industrial non-ferrous saw is a powerful high speed machine that uses a carbide blade to cut aluminum and other non-ferrous materials efficiently and fast. The KM10HS features all-steel construction, a powerful 3HP motor, dual cam lock vises, and mitring head capabilities.
- 3HP 1PH 115V or 230V and 3Ph 230V or 460V (specify voltage at time of order)
- 1PH FLA: 115V 24 amps and 230V 12 amps
- 3PH FLA: 208B 6.6 amps, 230V 6.4 amps and 460V 3.2 amps.
- Blade size: 10″
- 3450 spindle speed
- 5/8″ spindle arbor
- Blade type: high speed carbide tipped blade (not included).
- Retractable safety clamshell blade guard.
- Lever-lock for saw table.
- Positive index holes – Comes with locking pin.
- Mitres 45° degrees left and right. 60° right (only).
- Capacities: 3.25″ at 90°, 3″ x 3 at 45°, 2″ at 60°
- Heavy-duty sealed ball bearings.
- Steel handle with plastic hand grip.
- V-belt drive.
- V-belt guard.
- steel saw base .
- Cast aluminum saw arm.
- Cast aluminum saw trunnion
- Two cam lock vises
- Shipping dimensions: L 47″ x W 37″ x H 35″
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
DESIGNED TO CUT THE FOLLOWING
- Cut aluminum
- Cut brass
- Cut plastic
- Cut PVC
- Other non-ferrous materials
KM10HS 10 inch high speed non ferrous mitre saw parts are in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Click here to buy your replacement parts.
SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT PARTS TO KEEP ON THE SHELF
- 701-003 10″ spindle with tight flange.
- 044-007 sealed ball bearing (two required)
- 912-016 industrial cam lock vise