HS14 14 INCH INDUSTRIAL NON-FERROUS SAW
The HS14 14 inch high speed non-ferrous chop saw is a powerful 5HP machine that will cut aluminum, brass, and other non-ferrous metals with the right high speed blade. The machine features a clamshell retractable blade guard, 5HP motor, sealed ball bearings, cast iron saw base, and arm.
- 5HP 1PH 230V (only) or 3PH 230V and or 460V motor (specify)
- 3450 RPM motor
- 4400 spindle speed
- 1″ spindle arbor
- Material capacities 3″ solids and 4″ shapes
- Cast iron base.
- Cast iron trunnion
- Cast iron arm.
- Adjustable threaded front stop.
- Adjustable threaded backstop.
- Retractable steel OSHA safety clam shell guard.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- Dual screw vises. Vise opening: 5″.
- Sealed ball bearings
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 40″ x W 40″ x H 42″
- Steel Stand (12-L). CALL FOR PRICING!
- PH-14 air/oil power down feed system (has to be built with the machine).
DESIGNED TO CUT THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL
REMINDER: CUTTING ALUMINUM AND OTHER NON-FERROUS METAL REQUIRES DIFFERENT HIGH-SPEED BLADE CONFIGURATIONS. BE SURE TO CALL YOUR BLADE SPECIALIST FOR ASSISTANCE.
The HS14 14 inch industrial non-ferrous saw replacement parts are kept in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, MI. Click here to buy your replacement parts.
SUGGESTED PARTS TO KEEP ON HAND
We recommend keeping a few replacement parts on the shelf so you can get your machine back up and running quickly. Below is a short list of those suggested parts. You can click those parts to order: