S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet horizontal belt sander
S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet horizontal belt sander is a metallurgical wet sander designed to be used in many different size shops and work environments. This unit would be used where material analysis is needed to determine if the material meets the require criteria and or if a customer is just looking to keep heat down.
The S4SWB 4 x 36 inch direct drive wet sander comes with a powerful 1/2HP 1PH 115V motor, spring belt tension, quick belt change mechanism and quick belt tracking mechanism, self contained pump and tank. .
The Kalamazoo Industries S4SWB 4” x 36” industrial belt sander was designed to accommodate many different style 4” x 36” belts so you can achieve your desired finish.
S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet metallurgical belt sander specifications
- 4″ x 36″ wet industrial benchtop belt sander
- Parts tray with rubber mat.
- Removable and replaceable steel work stop.
- 4″ wide x 6″ long platen/work area
- 1/2 hp, 115 vac, TEFC motor
- Self contained coolant tank & pump.
- Flexible coolant nozzle with flair tip with shutoff ball valve.
- 1PH FLA: 115V 7.4 amps and 230V 3.7 amps
- 1PH pump amp draw: 1.1 amps.
- Quick belt change, Pre-set belt tension
- Dimensions: L20″ x W 20″ x H 12″
- Shipping dimensions: L 31″ x W 27″ x H 23″
- Model: S4SWB (top pic) shipping weight: 150 lbs.
- Model: S4SWBD (lower picture) shipping weight: 200 lbs.
S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet industrial horizontal belt sander is great for the following applications
- Extent of decarburization and carburization
- Grain size
- Intergranular attack
- Heat treat penetration
- Weld evaluation
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 4 x 36 inch industrial wet metallurgical belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Other available units
Where this equipment can be used
This S4SWB 4 x 36 inch wet metallurgical belt sander is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.