S460V 4 X 60 INCH INDUSTRIAL BELT SANDER WITH VACUUM BASE
This 4 x 60 inch industrial belt sander with vacuum base is designed with a beefed up frame, vacuum base, heavy duty stand and a heavy duty motor for medium deburring applications all while keeping your work area clean when your sanding.
This 4 x 60 inch dry belt sander comes with either a powerful 3HP 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3Ph, 220V or 440V (specify phase and voltage at time of order), spring belt tenision, adjustable work table with 5/8″ slot, vacuum base reversible and replaceable platen.
This collector was designed to accommodate any 4 x 60 inch belt and to collect both ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as metal, brass and copper.
S460V 4 X 60 INCH INDUSTRIAL BELT SANDER WITH VACUUM BASE SPECIFICATIONS
- 4″ x 60″ belt
- 1 HP, 1 PH, or 3 PH
- 4″ pulley, 3450 RPM, 3600 SFPM, Direct drive
- Reversible platen 4″ x 17″
- Cast iron table 8″ x 5″
- Full OSHA guard, Easy tracking , Quick belt change !
- DCV-6 Vacuum base 400 CFM
- Dimensions: L 18″ x W 26″ x H 60″, WT. 485 lbs.
- 1PH 115V amp draw is 11.8 amps and 1PH 220V is 5.9 amps
- 3PH 220V amp draw is 2.8 amps and 3PH 440V is 1.4 amps
- Manual switch – please specify phase and voltage
- Model: S460V Horizontal model available (contact us for pricing).
THIS BELT SANDER IS DESIGNED TO FOLLOWING
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
WHAT MATERIAL CAN YOU SAND
Having a industrial sander with vacuum base in any shop especially with a built in vacuum base is a great thing to have not only can it sand most materials that you throw at it but keep your work area clean as well. Below is a short list of material (with the appropriate belt) that this tool can sand:
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 4 x 60 inch industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
WHERE THIS SANDER CAN BE USED
This collector has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas Shops, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive Shops, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication Shops.