K8B 8 INCH ABRASIVE DRY METAL CUTTING SAW
K8B 8 inch abrasive dry metal cutting saw will cut mild steel up to 1.5″ solid and up to 2″ pipe. The cut time will improve with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel on the K8B abrasive chop saw.
- 3 HP TEFC motor 1 PH (110/220V) and or 3 PH (220/440V). NOTE: specify voltage and phase at the time of order.
- Single phase amp draws 115V 24 amps and 230V 12 amps.
- Three phase amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps
- Cutoff wheel capacity: 8″ diameter cutoff wheel (less cutoff wheel).
- Spindle RPM: 4800.
- Spindle arbor: 1/2″
- Material capacities: cuts 1-1/2″ solid, 2″ pipe (mild steel).
- Screw vise with jaw.
- Belt guard.
- Rear spark deflector.
- Cast iron base
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Cast aluminum saw arm.
- Shipping dimensions – L 17″ x W 30″ x H 28″, 125 lbs., s
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
WHAT MATERIAL WILL THIS SAW CUT
The K8B 8 inch abrasive dry metal cutting saw with the correct abrasive wheel will cut mild steel such as bar stock, angle iron, round stock, and flat stock efficiently and help to speed up your production.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the K8B 8 inch heavy duty abrasive chop saw are replaceable no matter the age of the unit. Replacement parts are in stock and will ship within a few business days. Click here to buy your replacement parts today.