K7B 7 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW
K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw has a powerful 1HP 1PH motor with a spindle RPM of 4800 to cut through mild steel quickly. This 7″ chop saw features a 1HP 1PH 115V motor, cast iron base, aluminum arm, 4800 spindle rpm, and 1/2″ spindle arbor.
- 1 HP TEFC 1 PH 115V TEFC motor.
- 115V FLA: 9.8 amps.
- Accommodates a 7″ diameter abrasive cutoff wheel.
- 1/2″ spindle arbor.
- On/off toggle power switch.
- Power cord with 115V plug.
- Spindle RPM 4800RPM.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Material capacities are 1″ solid round, 2″ pipe.
- Adjustable work length stop and down stop furnished.
- Screw vise with a replaceable rectangular jaw.
- Cast iron base.
- Cast aluminum saw arm.
- Cast aluminum wheel guard
- V-belt guard.
- Optional: 12-P steel stand
- Less abrasive wheel.
- Shipping dimensions – L 36″ x W 24″ x H 28″
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
WHAT MATERIAL WILL THIS SAW CUT
The K7B 7 inch industrial abrasive chop saw with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel will cut mild steel such as bar stock, angle iron, round stock, and flat stock efficiently and help to speed up your production.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the K7B 7 inch abrasive chop saw are replaceable no matter the age of the unit. All parts are in stock and will ship within a couple of business days. Click here to buy your replacement parts today.