The K7B 7 inch industrial chop Saw, a high-performance cutting machine designed for durability.
– Robust Motor: Equipped with a 1HP 1PH 115V motor for consistent cutting power.
– Sturdy Build: Built to last with a cast iron base and a cast aluminum arm.
– Precision Cutting: Accommodates a 7″ abrasive cutoff wheel for accurate and clean cuts.
– Versatile Capability: Engineered to effortlessly cut mild steel up to 1″ solid round and 2″ pipe.
– Secure Workholding: Features a dependable screw vise to ensure a firm grip on your workpiece.
1 HP 1 PH 115V TEFC motor.
115V FLA: 9.8 amps.
Material capacities: 1″ solid round, 2″ pipe (mild steel).
Wheel size: 7″ diameter abrasive cutoff wheel.
1/2″ spindle arbor.
Switch type: On/off toggle switch.
Power cord with 115V plug.
Spindle RPM: 4800RPM.
Sealed ball bearings.
Adjustable work length stop
Adjustable down-stop furnished
Screw vise with a replaceable jaw
Cast iron base
Cast aluminum saw arm
Cast aluminum wheel guard
Replaceable aluminum V-belt guard
Less abrasive wheel.
Shipping dimensions – L 36″ x W 24″ x H 28″
Shipping weight: 125 lbs.
KAB7N 7″ abrasive cutoff wheels (designed to cut mild steel).
All replacement parts that Kalamazoo Industries makes for the K7B 7 inch industrial chop saw are replaceable and kept in stock no matter the age of the unit and are made here in Kalamazoo. All parts are in stock and will ship within a few business days. Click here to buy your replacement parts today.