K20FS 20 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE FOUNDRY SAW
K20FS 20 inch heavy abrasive foundry saw is a 15hp and or 20hp cutoff machine designed to cut off gates and risers on gray cast iron parts.
K20FS 20 INCH HEAVY DUTY FOUNDRY SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 15 HP and or 20HP 3 PH (220/440V)
- Mag. switch, 24V at switch.
- Use in A fixed saw arm position or chop style.
- Accommodates a 20″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
- Step in front design for easy access.
- 1″ spindle with sealed ball bearings.
- 2500 RPM at spindle.
- Open front wheel guard.
- Cast iron trunnions and arm, steel top.
- Dimensions L 48″ x W 48″ x H 35″
- Less abrasive wheel. Wt. 2100 lbs.
K20FS 20 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE FOUNDRY SAW REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 20 inch industrial foundry chop saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS FOUNDRY SAW BE USED
The K20FS inch heavy duty abrasive foundry chop saw is used in the following can be used in any ferrous metal cutting applications such as: gray cast iron foundry and other heavy duty cutting applications.