K20FS 20 inch abrasive foundry cutoff saw
K20HP 3PH features a chop style or fixed position saw head which allows for manual push through for cutting gates and risers and other metal foundries cutting duties. This 20 inch abrasive foundry saw comes with a heavy duty 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) motor, 1.5″ thick work table, fence, step in front design, cast iron arm, cast iron trunnion, 1″ spindle arbor, saw arm lock, magnetic controls that’s 24V at the on/off switch.
K20FS 20 inch abrasive foundry cutoff saw specification
- 15 HP 3 PH (220/440V)
- Mag. switch, 24V at switch. ( optional 575 volt and 50 htz)
- 15HP 3PH amp draws: 208V amp draw 39.6 amps, 230V amp draw 36.4 amps and 460V amp draw 18.2 amps
- 20HP 3PH amp draws: 230V amp draw 48 amps and 460V 24.1 amps.
- Use in fixed saw arm position OR… use “chop style”
- 20″ cutoff wheel.
- Magnetic controls that’s 24V at on/off switch.
- Step in front design for easy access.
- 1″ spindle with sealed ball bearings.
- 2500 RPM at spindle.
- Open front wheel guard.
- Cast iron trunnions and arm, steel top.
- Dimensions L 48″ x W 48″ x H 35″
- Less abrasive wheel. Wt. 2100 lbs.
Other K20FS options
- Model: K20FS 20hp, 3 phase,220/440 volt
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 20 inch industrial foundry chop saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The K20FS inch industrial abrasive froundry chop saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.