K10W 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL WET ABRASIVE CHOP SAW
K10SW 10 inch industrial wet abrasive chop saw is great for cutting case hardened steel (such as cylinder rod), and checking hardened steel in metallurgical labs and other manufacturing facilities to require a cool to the touch, bright and little to no deformed cuts! This cutoff saws material cutting capacity is 1.5″ solids and 2.5″ pipe.
This 10 inch metal cutting saw comes standard with a powerful 3HP, 1Ph (220V only) or 3PH (220/440V specify voltage at time of order), 3450 RPM motor, pump/tank coolant system and a single quick release cam lock vise. Approximate shipping weight: 300LBS.
Optional: PH-14 semi-automatic air/oil power down feed system. Come with oil reservoir jugs, rapid feed override button, which allows to cut thru the part and the saw head returns back to the top once the saw is complete with the cut and home switch is triggered.
K10W 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL WET ABRASIVE CHOP SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnetic controls, 24V at switch.
- Cast iron base.
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Cast aluminum saw arm.
- 2300 spindle speed.
- 3 HP 1PH or 3PH 3450 RPM motor.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor. Optional: 1 1/4″, 32mm
- Uses 10″ abrasive wheel, not included.
- 1PH amp draws: 115V 24 amps and 220V 12 amps.
- 1PH pump amp draw: 1.5 amps
- 3PH amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- 3PH pump amp draws: 230V .9 amps and 440V 5.2 amps
- Single cam lock vise.
- 10-gallon coolant tank with pump.
- Splash guard.
- Dimensions – L 36″ x W 26″ x H 62″
- Shipping dimensions: L 40′ x W 30″
- Capacities: 1.5″ solids, 2.5″ pipe
OTHER 10 INCH METAL CUTTING SAW MODELS
10 INCH CHOP SAW REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 10 inch wet industrial abrasive steeling cutting saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The K10W 10 inch heavy duty wet abrasive cutoff saw with floor stand is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.