K10B 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW
K10B 10 inch industrial abrasive chop saw has the capacity to cut 1.5” solids and 2.5” pipe and is designed to slice though most mild steel quick with the right abrasive dry cutoff wheel.
Kalamazoo Industries Inc 10 inch industrial abrasive chop saw features a quick cam actuated swivel vise that opens up 4”, 3HP 1PH or 3PH motor and 5/8th inch spindle arbor, cast iron base, trunnion and cast aluminum arm.
K10B 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 3 HP 1PH1115V or 230V and or 3PH 230V or 460V motor (specify at time of order).
- Swivel cam vise opens 4″ – fast, lever-lock.
- Adjustable work length stop.
- Capacity: 1 .5″ solids, 2 1/2″ pipe.
- Accommodates 10 inch cutoff wheel.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Houses a 10″ abrasive cutoff wheel.
- Cast iron base.
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Cast aluminum arm.
- Dimensions – L 23″ x W 10″ x H 14″
- Shipping dimensions: L 30″ x W” 36 x H 25″
- Shipping weight: 125 lbs. Spindle RPM – 3450
OTHER K10B 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW MODELS
- Model: K10S-1 3 hp 1 ph 110/220 w/ stand. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10S-3 3 hp 3 ph 220/440 w/stand. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10SF-1 3 hp, 1 ph 110/220 Stand & foot operated chain vise. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10SF-3 3hp, 3 ph, 220/440 Stand & foot operated chain vise. Weight: 200lbs.
- Model: K10SW 3 hp , 1 or 3 phase. comes with coolant w/pump and tank system, stand, 24 volt@ switch. 1 ph , 110/220 volt or 3 ph 110/220 volt, Please Specify when ordering.. Weight: 300lbs. Click here to be taken to the K10SW web page.
- K10WBT 2HP 3PH motor 10 enclosed metallurgical saw. Click here to be taken to the K10WBT page.
- Model: K10B-50hz also available in 50 hz and CE.
10 INCH ABRASIVE SAW REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this K10B 10 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS CUTOFF SAW BE USED
K10B 10 inch abrasive chop saw has applications in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, automotive, metal foundries, as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication environments.