KM14 14 inch heavy duty abrasive mitre chop saw
The KM14 14 inch abrasive mitre chop saw accommodates at 12″ and or 14″ abrasive cutoff wheel cuts ferrous materials such as angle iron, flat stock, bar stock that 45 degrees left or right.
The Kalamazoo Industries KM14 14 inch abrasive mitre chop saw features cast iron saw arm and trunnion that mitres 45 degrees left and or right, 5HP 1PH (220V only) or 3PH (220, 460 and or 575V) TEFC motor, 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual cam lock vises that open to 6″.
2.5” solid, 3” pipe at 90 degrees, and 2” solid 2.5” pipe at 45 degrees.
KM14 14 inch heavy duty abrasive mitre chop saw specifications
- 14″ blade , 1″arbor,
- 5 HP, 1 ph/220 or 3 ph/220/440 (specify phase and voltage at time of order.)
- Mitres either direction 45 degrees.
- Cast iron trunnion and saw arm
- Steel base constructions
- Standard dual cam lock vises.
- Positive index holes and up/down stops
- Spindle rpm 4400.
- Magnetic switch
- Capacities: 2 1/2″ solids,3″ pipe, 3.5″ at 45 degrees.
- Shipping dimensions: L43″ x W45″ x H 63″, weight 400 lbs.
- 3PH amp draw: 230V 13.4 amps and 440V 6.7 amps.
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 22.5 amps.
Other available KM14 mitre abrasive saws
- Model: KM14-3 5 hp 3 ph 575V same features as above
- Model: KM14HS 5HP 3PH or 1PH high speed non ferrous saw. Click here to check it out.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch industrial mitre cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The KM14 14 inch industrial mitre saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.