2FSMS 2 x 48 inch belt sander with OHSA belt guard
- 2FSMS 2 x 48 inch industrial abrasive belt sander has a multi position sanding head.
- 1/2 HP motor, 3450 RPM, direct drive, 5″ contact wheel.
- Steel adjustable tilt work table. Work table dimensions: 5″ W x 2.5″ D. Can adjust approximately 20 degrees up and 45 degrees down
- Steel adjustable platen. Platen size: 2.75″ W x 8″ H.
- Full boxed guard with lever for quick belt change.
- Pre-set belt tension, one knob belt tracking.
- This equipment is designed for knife making.
- Great for sharpening blades.
- This equipment can be use for wood working.
- 4500 SFPM belt speed, WT. 48 lbs.
- Amp Draw: 115V 7 amps and at 230 3.5 amps.
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 12″ x W 17″ x H 28″
2FSMS 2 x 48 inch belt sander with OHSA belt guard is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
- Finishing work
What material the belt sander can sand?
With the right type of 2 x 48 inch belt this belt sander is able to sand various types of materials such as:
Other 2FSMS 2 x 48 inch belt sander with OHSA belt guard
models are available see options below:
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 2 x 48 inch industrial abrasive sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock. Click here to be take to this tool’s online replacement parts store.
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
This tool has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, fabrication shops as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication and or finishing environments.