KM10 10 INCH ABRASIVE MITRE SAW
The KM10 10 inch industrial mitre saw is versatile and heavy-duty that will mitre left/right and cut mild steel of various shapes quickly and efficiently. The Kalamazoo Mitre saw features a powerful 3HP motor, rugged steel base, cast aluminum saw arm, and a 5/8th spindle arbor.
MITRE SAW DESCRIPTION
- 3HP 1 PH or 3 PH (Specify phase and voltage.)
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- 1PH amp draws: 110V 24 amps and 230V
- The saw cutting capacities: 1 1/2″ solids, 2 1/2″ shapes degrees.
- On/Off Switch.
- Steel spindle and motor pulley.
- Abrasive cutoff wheel size: 10″
- V-belt driven.
- It cuts 0° to 45° – left or right.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor.
- Replaceable steel handle with plastic hand grip.
- Sealed spindle bearings.
- Cast aluminum saw arm
- Steel base
- Positive index holes with locking pin
- Adjustable up and down stops.
- It comes standard with dual heavy-duty replaceable cam lock vises.
- Lever-lock for the table (located in front of the machine).
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 47″ x W 37″ x H 35″
- MADE IN THE USA!
- KAB10N 10″ non-reinforced blade (designed for mild steel).
- KAB10R 10″ reinforced blade (designed for mild steel).
- 12-M steel stand
DESIGNED TO CUT THE FOLLOWING
This 10″ mitre saw will cut ferrous metal with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel.
KM10 10 inch industrial mitre saw replacement parts are in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Click here to buy your mitre saw replacement parts.
- Sort by Name