BG448 4 X 48 INCH HEAVY DUTY BELT GRINDER
The BG448 4 x 48 industrial abrasive belt grinder is a multi-position grinding machine with multiple sanding locations and a belt speed of 7200 that keeps your metal cool while grinding.
Other BG448 features a powerful 3HP 1PH 3PH so the operator can remove a large amount of material and not burn the motor up, removable platen, adjustable cast iron work table, and 8″ x 4″ serrated 70 duro contact wheel.
BELT GRINDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 3HP 1PH TEFC motor, 110 or 220V (specify at time of order) and or 3PH 220v or 440V (specify voltage at the time of order).
- 1 phase amp draws: 115V FLA is 24 amps, and 230V FLA is 12 amps
- 3 phase amp draws: 230V FLA is 8.4 amps, and 480V FLA is 4.2 amps
- Rotary on/off switch.
- Belt speed: 7200 SFPM
- Adjustable 8″ x 8″ cast iron work table with a 5/8th slot.
- Multi-position belt grinding head from (From vertical to horizontal and any position in between).
- 4″ x 48″ abrasive belt. It can accommodate various belt types so you can achieve your desired finish.
- Steel construction
- Quick belt change mechanism.
- Adjustable 8″ x 8″ cast iron work table with a 5/8th slot. The worktable can be adjusted from 0° to 45° down.
- Removable and replaceable steel platen. Platen work surface: W 4″ x H 10″.
- 8″ x 4″ 70 duro serrated contact wheel.
- Full work movement from left to right.
- BG448 shipping weight: 140 LBS.
- BG448 shipping dimensions: L 27″ X W 27″ X H 33″.
- BG448S (with stand) shipping weight: 300 LBS.
- BG448S (with stand) shipping dimensions: L 43″ X W 40″ X H 62″.
- BG448S 4 x 48 belt grinder with steel stand
DESIGNED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Squaring up ends
- Rounding corners
- Heavy metal removal
- Rust removal
- Flattening round corners
- Metal grinding
BG448 4 X 48 INCH HEAVY DUTY BELT GRINDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
Replacement parts for the BG448 x 48 inch heavy-duty belt grinder are in stock and shipped out within a few business days of ordering those parts. Click here to buy your repair parts.