1SMVP 1 X 42 INCH SHARPENING SANDER
The 1SMVP 1 x 42 inch multi position belt sander is a robust tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, including sharpening, deburring, material (metal) blending, rust removal, clean-up work, and flatwork. It features a 1/3HP 1PH 115V motor, a multi-position sanding head, a belt speed of 1800 SFPM, a belt tracking knob and collar, a removable and adjustable (0 to 45 deg.) steel work table, spring belt tension, a removable and adjustable steel platen, and steel construction.
- Motor: 1/3HP 1PH 115V
- Belt width: 1 inch
- Belt length: 42 inches
- Sanding head: Multi-position
- Belt speed: 1800 SFPM.
- On/off switch: Yes
- Steel work table: Removable and adjustable (0 to 45 deg.)
- Steel platen: Removable and adjustable
- Belt tracking knob and collar
- Belt tension: Spring
- Construction: Steel
- Amp draw 115V 5.4 amps, 208V 2.9 amps, and 230 2.7 amps.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 12″ x W 17″ x H 28″
- Made in the USA
USABLE IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
This sharpening sander is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks below is a list of suggested uses.
- Sharpening knife blades
- Deburring metal
- Blending materials
- Removing rust
- Clean-up work
WHAT MATERIAL THIS SMALL SANDER CAN SAND/DEBURR
- Sand wood
- Sand steel
- Sand aluminum
- Sand brass
- Sand copper
1 X 42 INCH SHARPENING SANDER OPTIONS
- 563-048 knife makers platen
- 12-p plain top steel stand.
- KB14250 1″ x 42″ 50 grit sanding belts
- KB14280 1″ x 42″ 80 grit sanding belts
- KB142100 1″ x 42″ 100 grit sanding belts
SUGGEST REPLACEMENT PARTS TO KEEP ON THE SHELF
1SMVP COMPACT SANDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
All 1SMVP 1 x 42 inch tool sharpening sander parts are available and will ship from Kalamazoo, Michigan. Click here to go to the 1SMVP online store to order your parts today.
WHO AND WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED?
The 1SMVP 1 x 42 inch multi position sander is a great robust tool for anyone who needs a powerful and versatile belt sander. It is perfect for use in a variety of settings, including home workshops, machine shops, and manufacturing facilities.