KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw
The Kalamazoo Industries model KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw that can mitre non-ferrous materials such as aluminum, brass, or plastic 45 degrees left or right. The saw, now part of Kalamazoo Industries’ standard equipment line, originally was built to a customer’s special request for a rugged, high capacity, high spindle speed saw.
The Kalamazoo Industries model KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw features cast iron construction, 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual cam vises that open to 6″. Capacities are 2”x 6” at 90 degrees, and 4”x 3.5” at 45 degrees. The saw is available with a powerful 5HP motor in 220 volt 1ph, or 220/440/575 voltages 3ph.
KM14HS high speed non-ferrous mitre saw specifications
- 14″ high speed non-ferrous mitre saw (LESS HIGH SPEED NON-FERROUS BLADE).
- Mitres 45 deg. left or right, cast iron construction.
- 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive.
- dual cam vises open to 6″,
- OSHA safety clam shell blade guard.
- Standard dual cam lock vises.
- Positive index holes with locking pin
- Up/down stops.
- Capacities: 2″x6″ @ 90 deg, 4″ x 3.5″ @ 45 degrees
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- Shipping weight: 400 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 43″ x W 45″ x H 63″
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 13.4 amps and 440V 6.7 amps
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps
- Model: KM14HS-1, 5 hp.1 ph, 220 volt
- Model” KM14HS-3 , 5 hp, 3 ph, 220/440/ 575 (specify voltages)
- Optional: 50HZ
- CE Approved
KM14HS 14 inch manual high speed non-ferrous mitre saw is designed for cutting
- Other non-ferrous materials!
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch industrial non-ferrous high speed cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The KM14HS 14 inch high speed semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.