HSM14 14 inch high speed semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw
HSM14 14 inch saw is designed to cut non-ferrous materials such as aluminum and brass stock 45 degrees left or right. The saw was originally was built to a customer’s special request for a rugged, high capacity 14” mitre abrasive chop saw.
HSM14 14 inch non-ferrous mitre saw features cast iron construction, 4400 rpm spindle speed, sealed ball bearings, dual V-belt drive, and dual air vises that opens 6” and air/power down feed. Capacities are 4.5” pipe and or square at 90 degrees, and 4” pipe and square at 45 degrees. The saw is available with a powerful 5HP motor in 220 volt 1ph, or 220/440/575 voltages 3ph.
HSM14 high speed non-ferrous chop saw specifications
- 14″ high speed mitre saw for cutting ALUMINUM and other non-ferrous material with steel blade.
- 5HP, 3ph, 3450 rpm motor.
- 4400 spindle speed. 1″ spindle arbor
- Power down feed. Air over oil 0-12 FPM. Semi-automatic
- Double v-belt drive. Cast iron contruction!
- Double air vises, OSHA safety blade guard.
- Mitres left and right to 45deg.
- Vise opens to 6″
- Capacities: 4-1/2″ pipe and square.
- Shipping dimensions: L 44″ x W 40″ x H 65″.
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs.
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- 1PH amp draw: 19.5 amps.
- MADE IN USA!
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch industrial non-ferrous high speed cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The HSM14 14 inch high speed semi-auto non-ferrous mitre saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.