DS24H 24 INCH INDUSTRIAL DISC SANDER
The DS24H 24 inch horizontal disc sander is a valuable tool because you can deburr and do flatwork with many materials such as cast iron, wood, steel, and aluminum.
DISC SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 5HP 3PH 230V or 460V TEFC motor (specify the voltage at the time of the order).
- 3PH FLA: 230V 11.8 amps and 460V 5.9 amps
- 24″ balanced aluminum disc
- Industrial replaceable spindle bearings
- Heavy duty steel base construction
- Removable fence.
- Removable side panel for motor, pulley, and v-belt maintenance
- Easy to change replacement parts
- Dual v-belt driven
- Leveling pages
- Disc RPM: 880
- Magnetic switch on/off switch.
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: L 38″ x W 47″ x H 49″
- MADE IN THE USA!
DESIGNED FOR THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Beveling and deburring
- Round material ends
- Squaring up ends
- Flattening surfaces
- Flattening corners
- End grain work
DS24H 24 inch horizontal disc sander replacement parts are in stock at Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Call us at (269) 382-2050 to order your replacement parts.
SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT TOOL PARTS TO KEEP ON THE SHELF
- 044-018 spindle bearings
- 051-145 v-belt (two required)
- Magnetic on/off switch
- Sanding discs with desired disc grit