DS12 12 inch rugged industrial disc sander
This unit features a 12 inch aluminum disc that can accommodate various 12 inch abrasive psa adhesive discs. The enables the utilization of a single unit to achieve various finishes. Other features include: 1HP 1PH or 3PH TEFC motor and a removable work fence so the operator can rest their part against it while sanding or polishing their material and angle gauge.
DS12 12 inch rugged industrial disc sander specifications
- Heavy-duty, all steel
- Adjustable 8″ x 14″ steel tilt table with angle gauge.
- Optional: MG12 mitre gauge.
- 12″ aluminum disc.
- 5/8″ arbor
- 1 HP (110/220V) 1 PH TEFC motor
- 3PH units available as well can be wired at 220V or 440V (specify at time of order.
- Single phase amp draws: 115V 12.8 amps and 230V 6.4
- Three phase amp draws: 220V 3.0 amps and 440V 1.5
- Optional: 1Hp 3Ph, 220 or 440v (please specify voltage)
- Shipping dimensions: L 30″ x W 17″ x H 28″.
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
Optional stand: 12-W
Other available units
The DS12V 12 inch abrasive disc sander with built in vacuum base. Click here to be taken to it’s web page.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the DS12 12 inch heavy duty disc sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
DS12 12 inch disc sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.