S6MV 6 x 48 INCH BELT SANDER WITH DUST COLLECTOR BASE
The S6MV belt sander & vacuum base is and industrial abrasive belt sander designed for sanding and deburring after your ferrous or non-ferrous were cut,, sheared, machined, welded all while keeping your work area clean.
S6MV 6 x 48 inch sander & dust collector base features a powerful 3HP 1PH, 220V or 3PH, 220V or 440V (specify voltage at time of order) motor, multi position sander head, easy to replace parts, easy tracking, one level belt change access lever, build in vacuum base, with replaceable steel mesh filter and clean out access door.
The S6MV can accommodate any 6 x 48 inch belt so you can easily achieve your desired finish.
S6MV 6 x 48 INCH BELT SANDER WITH DUST COLLECTOR BASE SPECIFICATIONS
- 3 HP 1PH or 3PH motor.
- Multi position sanding head
- Vacuum clean out access door .
- Removable and replaceable steel mesh filter.
- Belt sander with heavy-duty enclosed stand and vacuum dust collector.
- 6″ x 48″ belt ( same as S6MS). DCV-6 dust collector base, 400 cfm, panel fiter.
- Quick one lever abrasive belt changing!
- 6.5 x 14 inch reversible and replaceable steel platen
- 6 x 10 inch cast iron work table with 5/8th inch slot
- Shipping dimensions: L 33″ x W 37″ x H 59″ Weight: 420 lbs.
- Sander single phase amp draws: 115V 24 amp and 220V 12 amps.
- Sander three phase amp draws: 220V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps
- Vacuum single phase amp draws: 115V 11.8 amps and 230V 5.9 amps.
- Vacuum three phase amp draws: 230V 2.8 amps and 440V 1.4 amps.
OTHER AVALIABLE BELT SANDERS
THIS MACHINE IS DESIGNED TO DO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
- Quick metal removal
WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED
All S6M 6 x 48 inch industrial belt sander & vacuum base are manufactured to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication shops.
All Kalamazoo Industries machines are designed, manufactured and assembled in Kalamazoo, MI USA.