S4S 4 X 36 INCH HEAVY DUTY BELT SANDER
S4S 4 x 36 inch industrial bench sander has a rugged 1/2HP 1PH motor and a belt speed of 3600, which makes it ideal for general deburring and sanding of various material types.
BENCH SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 1/2 HP 1 phase 115V.
- Single phase amp draws 110V 7 amps.
- Motor 3450 RPM motor
- Belt speed 3600 SFPM.
- Two-position sander head (vertical and or horizontal).
- Adjustable and replaceable steel work table: Work table size: 5″ x 2.5″ D. Adjustable to 20° up and 45° down.
- Cast iron platen.
- Platen size: 7.25″ H x 4.25″ W
- Work area: 5.5″ H x 4.25″ W
- Preset spring belt tension.
- Sealed bearings in idler pulley.
- Cast iron yoke.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- Easy to track sanding belt.
- Full-boxed guard
- Quick belt change
- Shipping dimensions: W 12″ x H 19″ x D 21″
- Shipping weight 50 lbs.
4 INCH BELT SANDER APPLICATIONS
- Squaring up ends
- Round flat corners
- Clean-up work
- Remove rust
TABLE SANDER IS DESIGNED TO SAND THE FOLLOWING
The S4S can use different 4″ x 36″ belts so the operator can sand different types of materials with the correct sanding belt. Below is a short list of those materials.
- Sand metal
- Sand wood
- Sand brass
- Sand aluminum
- Sand plastic
OTHER 4-INCH INDUSTRIAL BENCH BELT SANDERS
S4S 4 x 36 inch heavy duty belt sander replacement parts are in stock and will ship fast. Click here to buy replacement parts for this sander.