S10W 10 X 90 INCH WET INDUSTRIAL BELT SANDER
S10W 10 x 90 inch wet industrial belt sander is heavy duty vertical wet sander that’s great for sanding ferrous metals such as cold rolled steel and cast iron and non-ferrous material such as aluminum and brass fast and efficient with the correct 10″ x 90″ wet sanding belt.
The steel 10 gallon coolant tank is located in the belt sander base (so it doesn’t take up much room in your work area) and is removable for easy clean out.
This sander has to be used only with a coolant with an anti rusting additive so your new machine and material doesn’t rust.
10 X 90 INCH WET INDUSTRIAL BELT SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 10 HP 3PH 230V or 460V (specify voltage) motor.
- Steel W 10″ x H 29″ replaceable reversible plate.
- Adjustable and replaceable L 14″ x W 18″ cast iron work table.
- Flexible coolant nozzles.
- Recirculating pump and tank system.
- Work surface: W 10″ x H 28″.
- Twin v-belt driven.
- Magnetic controls and 24V at on/off controls.
- Air belt tension (air regulator and gauge included).
- All steel construction.
- Easy to replace parts.
- Shipping dimensions: L 48″ x W 53″ x H 80″
- Shipping Weight: 1600 lbs.
S10W 10 X 90 INCH WET BELT SANDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that are manufacture’s for the S10W 10″ X 90″ inch vertical wet belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
THIS SANDER IS DESIGNED TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Material Polishing (with the correct belt type).
THIS SANDER IS DESIGNED TO SAND THE FOLLOW MATERIAL
- Cast Iron
WHERE THIS EQUIPMENT CAN BE USED
This equipment is used in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, automotive, metal foundries, as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication environments.