S10D 10 x 90 INCH INDUSTRIAL VERTICAL DRY BELT SANDER
S10D 10 x 90 inch industrial vertical dry belt sander is great metal working machine for sanding various materials quick and efficient. This sander can setup fast and easy and can accommodate any 10 x 90 inch belt so you can achieve your desired finished.
The S10D industrial belt metal belt sander comes standard with a powerful 10HP 3PH motor, 29″ x 10 reversible and replaceable steel platen (with a work area of 28″ x 10″), 14″ x 18″ cast iron adjustable work table with 5/8th slot (vertical unit only), 6″ vacuum port connection, air tension (40 to 50 psi required), magnetic controls, 24V at switch, 10 x 90 inch belt.
Can accommodate any 10 x 90 inch belt so you can achieve your desired finish.
S10D 10 x 90 inch heavy duty vertical sander specifications
- 10″x90″ belt, 3400 SFPM
- 10HP, 3phase, TEFC motor. Magnetic controls with jog switch.
- Steel reversible and steel 10″x 29″ platen.
- Work Surface-10″x 28″
- Cast Iron Table-14″x 18″
- Table Tilt 45 deg. down, 15 deg. up
- Air Tension on Belt, 40 to 50 psi Reqd.
- 24 volts at switch.
- Shipping dimensions: S10D,S10W , L40″ x W53″ x H77″
- S10D shipping weight: 1300 lbs.
- S10D amp draws: 208V 26.5 amps, 220V 24 amps and 440V 12.5 amps.
- Shipping dimensions: S10HD, S10HW, L46″ x W30″ x H35″
Other available 10 x 90 inch belt sanders
- Model: S10HD horizontal DRY metal belt sander.
- Model: S10HW horizontal WET belt sander with pump and tank system.
- Model: S10W 10 x 90 inch wet belt sander with pump and tank system. Click here to be directed to it’s web page.
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this S10D industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
S10D 10 x 90 inch heavy duty vertical industrial sander has applications in the following industries work shops: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication shops.