K20SSF 20 INCH HEAVY DUTY METAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW
K20SSF 20 inch industrial abrasive chop saw is a rugged cutoff saw designed to effectively cut mild steel up to 4″ solid or 6″ pipe with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel designed for that material. This abrasive cutoff saw also has a 20HP 3PH motor (K20SSF-20) available for the harder steels.
CHOP SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 15 HP and or 20HP 3PH 230V or 460V (specify voltage) TEFC saw duty motor.
- Amp draw for 15HP: 208V 39.6 amps, 230V 36.4 amps and 460V 18.2 amps
- Amp draw for 20HP: 208V 50 amps, 230V 46 amps, and 460V 23 amps.
- Magnetic on/off push button switch.
- Four V-belts.
- 20 inch abrasive cutoff wheel.
- Adjustable down stop
- 1″ wheel arbor.
- Rugged cast iron trunnion and arm.
- Super rigid, super accurate.
- Heavy-duty steel guards,
- Steel spark chute.
- Fast, foot-operated chain vise.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Steel saw base with removable steel dust chute.
- Table 18″ wide x 30″ deep.
- Material capacity 4″ solid, 6″ shapes (material size are based on mild steel).
- 2500 spindle RPM.
- Optional work stop (WL-20).
- Optional: Power down feed (part number PH-20. Shop air required to operate).
- Optional dust collector (DCV-1)
- Option: 6″ vacuum port attachment
- Optional 5′ conveyor sections part: part numbersKC5, KCL legs.
- Optional: AV-20 air vise (Shop air required to operate). Work table is pre-drilled and counter sunk for one vise.
- Saw shipping dimensions: L 59″ x W 40″ x H 68″
- K20SSF-15HP shipping weight: 650 lbs.
- K20SSF-20HP shipping weight: 675 lbs.