K20SSF 20 INCH HEAVY DUTY METAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW
The K20SSF 20 inch heavy duty cutoff saw comes standard with powerful 15HP 3PH (220V or 440V) 2500 spindle rpm motor, fast foot operated chain vise (wrap the chain over the material tightly, insert the chain into the clevis, depress the foot pedal to hold the work securely), adjustable down stop, 1″ spindle arbor, debris chute
The K20SSF 20 inch cutoff saw is great for fast cuts on angle iron, flat bar, tubing, fiberglass or whatever you need to cut fast! K20SSF 20 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw also cuts ALUMINUM with a carbide tipped blade!!
K20SSF 20 INCH HEAVY DUTY METAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 20″ abrasive wheel,( not included).
- Rugged cast iron trunnion and arm.
- Super rigid, super accurate.
- Heavy-duty guards, efficient spark chute.
- Fast, foot-operated chain vise.
- 1″ wheel arbor.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Table 18″ wide x 30″ deep.
- Capacity 4″ solid, 6″ shapes.
- 2500 spindle RPM.
- Optional work stop (WL-20).
- Optional:Power down feed # PH-20
- Optional dust collector (DCV-1), Oscillation #OSC-26
- Optional: 5′ conveyor sections # KC5, KCL legs.
- Optional: AV-20 air vise
- Shipping dimensions – L 39″ x W 57″ x H 67″
- Amp draw for 15HP: 208V 39.6 amps, 230V 36.4 amps and 460V 18.2 amps
- Amp draw for 20HP: 208V 50 amps, 230V 46 amps and 460V 23 amps.
- K20SSF-15HP weight: 700 lbs.
- K20SSF-20HP weight: 750 lbs
- 15 HP TEFC saw duty motor, 3 phase (220V or 440V)
- Magnetic starter, adjustable down stop, less abrasive wheel.
- Also available in 10HP 3PH 50 hz 400 V , 15HP 3PH at 575v 60 HZ
- Made in USA!
OTHER 20 INCH ABRASIVE CHOP SAW MODELS
K20SSF 20 INCH HEAVY DUTY METAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 20 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED
The K20SSF inch heavy duty chop saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.