K16-18 16 TO 18 INCH INDUSTRIAL CUTOFF SAW
The K16-18 16 to 18 inch industrial abrasive chop saw is a straight-cut saw that will cut mild steel effectively. Cutting capacity is 3″ solid and 4″ pipe mild steel with the correct cutoff wheel.
- 10 HP TEFC 3 phase 220V and or 440V motor. (Please specify voltage at the time of order).
- Amp draw 208V 26.5 amps, 230V 24 amps, and 440V 12.5 amps.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- 16″ or 18″ diameter abrasive wheel (not included).
- 2500 spindle RPM
- Spindle arbor: 1″.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Rugged cast iron trunnion and arm.
- Magnetic on-off switch.
- Super rigid steel base.
- Steel saw top.
- Heavy-duty steel belt.
- Heavy-duty steel wheel guard.
- Efficient spark chute.
- Fast, foot-operated chain vise.
- Table 16″ wide x 28″ deep.
- Capacity 3″ solid, 4″ pipe.
- Shipping dimensions – L 36″ x W 57″ H 64″.
- Shipping weight: 600 lbs.
- Machine options: PH-20 power down feed, Oscillation OSC-18, DCV-1 dust collector.
The K16-18 heavy-duty straight-cut saw will effectively cut with the correct abrasive wheel, 3″ solid steel, and 4″ pipe.
The K16-18 16 to 18 inch industrial cutoff saw replacement parts are in stock and shipped from the factory within a few business days from when you place your order. You can click here to order your replacement parts.