K16-18 18 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW
K16-18 18 inch industrial abrasive chop saw is a powerful manual 10HP 3PH (220v or 440V) dry abrasive chop saw that’s great for cutting 3″ sold and 4″ pipe mild steel such as solids, pipe, flat bar stock and angle iron quickly with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel.
Comes standard with a 10HP 3PH motor, handle for pulling the saw arm down, fully inclosed wheel guard, v-belts, v-belt guard, 1″ spindle arbor, down stop (this limits how far you can pull the blade down) and quick release foot operated chain vise.
Because the K16-18 abrasive chop saw has fully enclosed blade guard this unit can also cut aluminum, brass and non-ferrous materials by using a carbide tipped steel blade.
K16-18 18 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CHOP SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 16″ or 18″ diameter abrasive wheel, (not included)
- Rugged cast iron trunnion and arm.
- Magnetic on-off switch.
- Super rigid
- Heavy-duty belt and wheel guards
- Efficient spark chute.
- Fast, foot-operated chain vise.
- 1″ wheel arbor, Sealed ball bearings
- 2500 spindle RPM
- Table 16″ wide x 28″ deep.
- Capacity 3″ solid, 4″ pipe.
- 10 HP TEFC motor. 3 phase 220/440 volt, please specify.
- Shipping dimensions – L 36″ x W 57″ H 64″.
- Amp draw: 208V 26.5 amps, 230V 24 amps and 440V 12.5 amps.
- Manual magnetic starter with overload protection.
- Shipping weight: 600 lbs.
- Options: PH-20 power down feed, Oscillation OSC-18, DCV-1 dust collector.
- Made in USA!
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 16-18 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED
The K16-18 18 inch heavy duty chop saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.