K12-14W 14 INCH ABRASIVE WET CUTOFF SAW
The K12-14 14 inch sectioning saw, with its flood coolant system, motor, and the correct wheel grade will help you to minimize burning on your metal. This robust wet sectioning saw comes with a powerful 5HP motor, all steel construction, magnetic controls with 24V on/off controls, and a flood coolant system with flexible nozzles.
- Motor: 5HP 1PH 230V and or 3PH 230V and or 460V
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 13.9 amps and 440V 6.7 amps
- 3PH pump amp draws: 230V 1.1 amps and 440V .6 amps
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps
- 1PH pump amp draw: 1.5 amps
- Material capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3″ pipe (base on mild steel).
- Abrasive wheel size: 12″ and or 14″ (use abrasive wheels only)
- Magnetic switch controls.
- 24 volts at the on/off push button switch
- 2200 spindle speed.
- 1″ saw spindle arbor (optional: 32mm arbor).
- Spindle arbor thread type: Left-handed
- Two quick-release cam lock vises.
- Flood coolant system (includes 10 tank with pump).
- Heavy-duty cast iron arm
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Heavy-duty steel base.
- Steel splash guard with left and right through ports.
- Shipping dimensions: L 60″ x W 38″ x H 67″
- Shipping weight: 775 lbs.
WHAT METAL CAN THIS SAW CUT?
This wet saw will cut various hardness of steels, both hard and soft (the above material capacity is based on mild steel). You will need the correct abrasive cutoff wheel for your material hardness.
Replacement parts for the K12-14W 14 inch abrasive wet cutoff saw are in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Click here to buy your replacement parts.