K12-14W 14 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE WET CUTOFF SAW
This K12-14W 14 inch wet abrasive chop saw is designed to cut up to 2.5″ solid stock and 3″ pipe. This unit was manufactured to used in metallurgical laboratories that need to slice through sections of metal samples, such as coupons, to inspect their internal properties and or shops looking to keep there cool to the touch while cutting there material.
With the right cutoff wheel and the optional air/oil power down feed system that has the feed rate 0-12 FPM, you can achieve mirror finishes.
The K12-14W wet abrasive cutoff saw comes standard with a powerful 5HP 1PH (220V ony) or 3PH (220V or 440V). This unit runs at 2200 RPM at spindle, dual quick release cam vises, 1″ spindle arbor magnetic contact and overloads with 24V at switch, 10 gallon pump and tank, less abrasive cutoff wheel
K12-14W 14 INCH INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE WET CUTOFF SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnetic switch, 24 volt at switch
- 2200 spindle speed.
- 1″ spindle arbor, LH thd. , Optional: 32mm arbor
- Uses 12″ or 14″ abrasive wheel, not included.
- Two quick release cam lock vises.
- 10 Gallon coolant tank with pump and splash guard.
- Heavy duty cast iron arm,
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Heavy duty steel base.
- Shipping dimensions: L 51″ x W 37″ x H 64″, Weight: 700 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 700 lbs
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 13.9 amps and 440V 6.7 amps
- 3PH pump amp draws: 230V .9 amps and 440V 5.2 amps
- 1PH amp draw: 230V 19.5 amps
- 1PH pump amp draw: 1.5 amps
- Capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3″ pipe
- Options: air/oil power down feed, oscillation, air vises, work length stop and t-slot table.
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch wet industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED
The K12-14W 14 inch heavy duty wet abrasive cutoff saw with floor stand is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.