K12-14V 14 INCH CUTOFF SAW AND DUST COLLECTOR
K12-14V 14 inch chop saw with industrial vacuum base will cut 2.5″ solid and 3″ pipe mild steel fast and efficiently while helping to keep your work area and machine clean. This 14″ abrasive cutoff saw comes with powerful saw and vacuum motors, a built-in dust collector with a filter, and separate on/off switches.
CHOP SAW WITH VACUUM SPECIFICATIONS
- 14 inch saw mounted on a powerful dust collector.
- 1HP 400 CFM steel vacuum base with metal hood.
- 5HP 1 PH (220V only) or 3 PH 230 and or 440V (specify voltage at the time of the order.
- Saw 3PH FLA: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- Saw 1PH FLA: 19.5 amps.
- Vacuum 1PH FLA: 115V 11.8 amps and 230V 5.9 amps
- Vacuum 3PH FLA: 208V 3 amps, 230V 2.8 amps and 460V 1.4 amps
- Wheel capacity: 12 or 14 inch abrasive wheel (abrasive cutoff wheels only)
- 1″ spindle arbor.
- 4400 Spindle RPM.
- Replaceable sealed spindle ball bearings.
- Cast iron arm.
- Cast iron saw base.
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Single cam lock vise.
- Replaceable steel mesh filter (washable).
- Magnetic on/off chop saw switch.
- Manual dust collector rotary on/off switch.
- Shipping weight: 580 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 47″ x W 37″ x H 70″
The K12-14V 14 inch cutoff saw with dust collector with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel is designed to cut 2.5″ solids and 3″ pipe (these cutting capacities are based on mild steel).
Replacement parts are kept in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Click here to buy your chop saw and dust collector replacement parts.