K12-14V 14 INCH ABRASIVE CHOP SAW AND DUST COLLECTOR
The K12-14 14 inch abrasive chop saw and dust collector is great for cutting many forms of various ferrous steel bars, flat stock, tubing quickly with the right abrasive cutoff wheel while keeping your work area clean with it’s built in vacuum base.
K12-14V 14 Inch abrasive saw chop saw & vacuum base metal cutting saw is a power abrasive chop saw that comes with either 5HP 1PH (220V only) or 3PH (220V or 440V), built in vacuum base with hood, 1″ spindle arbor, replaceable spark arresting filter, access for clean in vacuum for. This manual chop saw can accept a 12″ or 14″ reinforced and or non-reinforced abrasive cutoff wheel.
K12-14V 14 INCH ABRASIVE CHOP SAW AND DUST COLLECTOR SPECIFICATIONS
- The K14B is mounted on a DCV-6 dust collector/vacuum.
- 400 CFM with hood.
- Cast iron arm, saw base and trunnion.
- Single cam lock vise.
- Dust collector has replaceable metal mesh filter element.
- Manual switch on saw and dust collector.
- Uses 12″ or 14″ abrasive wheels. 1″ wheel arbor.
- 5 hp, Available 1 PH (220V only) or 3 PH (220/440V), also available are 50 hz and 575 volt.
- Saw 3PH FLA: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- Saw 1PH FLA: 19.5 amps.
- Vacuum 1PH FLA: 115V 11.8 amps and 230V 5.9 amps
- Vacuum 3PH FLA: 208V 3 amps, 230V 2.8 amps and 460V 1.4 amps
- 4400 Spindle RPM.
- Shipping weight: 560 lbs.
- Machine dimensions: L 25″ x W 17″ x H 55″
- Shipping dimensions: L 36″ x W 47″ x H 75″
- Capacities: 2.5″ solids, 3 ” pipe.
OTHER AVAILABLE 14 INCH MODELS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the K12-14V 12 – 14 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED
The K12-14V 12 – 14 inch industrial abrasive chop saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.