K12-14SS 14 INCH INDUSTRIAL CUTOFF SAW WITH STEEL STAND
K12-14SS 14 inch industrial abrasive chop saw with stand is dry v-belt driven chop saw that’s designed to cut 2.5″ solids and 3″ pipe quickly with the right cutoff wheels. This saw can also cut hose and tubing. This cutoff saw is designed to hold an abrasive cutoff blades that are either 12” and or 14” in diameter.
Kalamazoo Industries K12-14SS 14 inch heavy abrasive cutoff saw comes standard with a 5HP 1PH( 220 only) and or 3PH (220 or 440V), cast iron base, cast iron trunnion, cast iron arm, quick release cam lock vise, steel stand, 1″ spindle arbor and magnetic on/off switch.
K12-14SS 14 INCH INDUSTRIAL CUTOFF SAW WITH STEEL STAND SPECIFICATIONS
- Cast iron base.
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Cast iron arm.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- 1″ wheel arbor. That can accommodate a 12″ or 14″ diameter abrasive blade ( not included).
- Positive, quick-lock swivel vise, opens 4″.
- 32″ steel stand.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- Motor stop assembly (owner can adjust how far the motor can back).
- 5HP TEFC motor,1 phase 220v or 3 phase 220/440 volt.
- 3450 RPM, 4400 spindle RPM.
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 28″ x W 40″ x H 36″
- Three phase amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 460V 6 amps.
- Single Phase amp draw: 19.5 amps
- MADE IN USA!
OTHER AVAILABLE MODELS
- Model: K12-14B-1 5 hp 1 ph. 220, Bench model
- Model: K12-14B-3 5hp 3 ph. 220/440 Bench model.
- Model: K12-14SS-1 5 hp, 1 ph, 220, With Stand.
- Model: K12-14SS-3 5 hp, 3 ph, 220/440 With Stand.
- Model: K12-14SSF-1 5 hp, 1 ph, 220 Stand & foot chain vise.
- Model: K12-14SSF-3 5 hp 3 ph, 220/440 Stand & foot chain vise.
- Model: K12-14W 5HP 3PH or 1PH wet abrasive cutoff saw
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 14 inch industrial abrasive cutoff saw including abrasive blades are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT BE USED
The K12-14SS 14 inch heavy duty abrasive chop saw with floor stand is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.