K12-14SS 14 INCH CUTOFF SAW WITH STEEL STAND
K12-14SS 14 inch abrasive chop saw with stand is a dry v-belt driven chop saw that will cut 2.5″ solids and 3″ pipe quickly with the right cutoff wheels. This saw can also cut hose and tubing. This cutoff saw is designed to hold an abrasive cutoff blades that are either 12” and or 14” in diameter.
- 5HP TEFC motor 1PH 220V and or 3PH 220/440 volt.
- Three phase amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 460V 6 amps.
- Single Phase amp draw: 19.5 amps
- 1″ wheel arbor.
- This machine can accommodate a 12″ or 14″ diameter abrasive blade (blade not included).
- Motor RPM: 3450 RPM
- Spindle RPM: 4400 spindle RPM.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- Cast iron base.
- Cast iron trunnion.
- Cast iron arm.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- That can accommodate a 12″ or 14″ diameter abrasive blade ( not included).
- Positive, quick-lock swivel vise that opens 4″.
- 32″ steel stand.
- Motor stop assembly (owner can adjust how far the motor can back).
- Shipping weight: 300 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 28″ x W 40″ x H 36″
K12-14SS 14 inch cutoff saw with steel stand replacement parts are in stock and will ship in a few business days from the purchase. Click here to buy replacement parts today.
MATERIAL THIS SAW IS DESIGNED TO CUT
With the correct blade, this abrasive cutoff saw will efficiently cut various materials such as hot and cold rolled steel, bar stock, and angle iron.