K12-14MS 14 inch abrasive metallurgical cutoff saw
The K12-14 14 inch metallurgical saw is piece of equipment that’s designed for metallurgical laboratories and other manufacturing facilities that need to slice through sections of metal samples, such as coupons, to inspect their internal properties. The power down feed controls the feed rate to produce repeatable, bright, clean cuts and has 0-12 FPM feed rate, with momentary override for rapid approach.
This 14 inch met lab saw comes standard with a powerful 5HP 3PH, 1″ spindle arbor, removable access panels (left/right side), enclosed, dual tool makers vises, oscillation, air/oil power down feed system, dual coolant nozzles with flow control valve, pump and tank system.
K12-14MS 14 inch abrasive metallurgical cutoff saw is designed to be used to prep the material for:
- Heat treat penetration
- Weld penetration
- Destructive testing
- Hardness test
K12-14MS 14 inch abrasive metallurgical cutoff saw specifications
- 5 HP, 3 PH 1725 RPM TEFC motor,CE, available in 50 hz and 575 volt.
- Semi-automatic air/oil power down feed.
- Adjustable feed rate 0-12 FPM, Momentary rapid override for rapid approach.
- Dual moveable 4″ screw vises.
- Capacity 2-1/2″ solid, 3″ shapes.
- Magnetic switch, low-voltage protection at switch, 24V.
- Internal halogen light – 24V.
- 1″ wheel arbor, 12″ or 14″ blade, (not included), Optional 1.25″/32mm arbor.
- Dual coolant nozzles.
- 2200 spindle speed at 1725 RPM.
- Flood coolant, 10 gal., 1/3 HP.
- External Dimensions: L 43″ x W 26″ x H 60″.
- Internal Dimensions: L 43″ x W 24″ x H 22″.
- Table Dimensions: L 22″ x W 15″.
- Work Area: L 9.25 (with vises) x W 15″.
- Enclosed wet cutting metallurgical saw.
- Saw FLA’s for 60HZ: 208V 13.9 amps, 230V 13.4 amps and 460V 6.7 amps
- Saw Amp draw for 50HZ: 220V 14 amps, 380V 8.1 amps and 460V 6.7 amps
- Options: door interlocks, T slot table # TS-14, X axis table, stock conveyors
- Shipping weight 900 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 55″ x W 55″ x H 75″
- Made in USA!
Other 12 – 14 inch models
Equipment part replacement
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the K12-14MS 14 inch industrial wet abrasive metallurgical cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
The K12-14MS 14 inch industrial wet abrasive metallurgical cutoff saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Met Labs, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.