KM10 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL METAL CUTTING ABRARSIVE SAW
The KM10 10 inch abrasive metal cutting mitre saw that’s designed tp cut ferrous materials such as angle iron, flat stock, bar stock 45 degrees left or right. The saw was originally built to a customer’s special request for a rugged, high capacity 10” mitre abrasive chop saw to cut angle iron.
The KM10 10 inch mitre chop saw come standard with a powerful 3HP motor in 1PH 115V or 220 volt and or 3PH 220/440/575 voltages 3ph motor, cast aluminum trunnion and arm, heavy duty steel base, 4400 rpm spindle speed, 5/8th spindle arbor, sealed ball bearings, V-belt drive, and dual cam lock vises. Capacities are 1.5” solid, 2.5” pipe at 90 degrees, and 1” solid 1.5” pipe at 45 degrees (mild steel).
KM10 10 INCH INDUSTRIAL METAL CUTTING ABRARSIVE SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 3HP 1 PH or 3 PH (Specify phase and voltage at time of order.)
- Cuts 0 to 45 degrees – left or right.
- 5/8″ spindle arbor.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- ON/OFF switch.
- Positive index holes with locking pin.
- Up/Down stops.
- Comes standard with dual cam lock vises.
- Lever-lock for table.
- Accommodates a 10″ abrasive cutoff blade.
- Capacities: 1 1/2″ solids, 2 1/2″ shapes @ 45 degrees (mild steel).
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 8.4 amps and 440V 4.2 amps.
- 1PH amp draws: 110V 24 amps and 230V 12 amps.
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 46″ x W 40″ x H 30″
- Options: WS10 workstop, 12M steel stand, 50HZ or 575V unit available.
- MADE IN USA!
10 INCH MITRE SAW REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this KM10 10 inch industrial metal cutting mitre saw saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS INDUSTRIAL METAL MITRE SAW CAN BE USED
KM10 10 inch abrasive metal cutting mitre saw has applications in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, automotive, metal foundries, cast iron foundries as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication environments.