Kalamazoo Industries 1CC 5C collet fixture
Kalamazoo Industries 1CC 5C collet fixture is a dead-length/non-lateral movement 5C collect chuck designed for holding the O.D. In a power or manual chuck. It can also be fixtured mounted with the four 1/2-20 tapped holes and 1.5″ x 1/4″ recess.
The unit is a hardened and ground to approximate .0015 TIR. Accuracy depends on the collet condition, work piece and TIR of the chuck. Boring of the chuck jaws may be required.
Kalamazoo Industries 1CC 5C collet fixture specifications
- 5C collet chuck for short runs,quick set up! Chuck the OD in your power or manual chuck for quick set up on 5C collets.
Don’t remove your power or manual chuck just use the 1CC . 1/2 turn lock and release. Dead length ! Thru Hole!
- Infinite adjustment of 5C collet by threading collet in or out then 1/2 turn lock.
- Mount in: vertical/horizontal mills or machining centers, 4th axis, Etc.
- Stack units for multiple parts. Hardened and ground.
- Drilled/tapped holes and pilot in rear for fixture mount.
- Includes Hex Key, Weight: 8 lbs. Made in USA !!
- Dim. 3″W x 3-1/2″L
- MADE IN USA!
Cam and set screw and socket head cap screw can be replace regardless of the units age.
Where can this item be use?
This 1CC 5C collet fixture can be use in any various size lathes.