KS390V 3 X 90 INCH ABRASIVE BELT GRINDER WITH VACUUM BASE SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 HP- 1PH 230V (only) and or 3 HP 3 PH 230V or 460V TEFC heavy duty motor.
- MAIN MACHINE SWITCH: rotary on/off switch.
- Belt requirements: 3″ x 90″. All belt types can be used to achieve your desired finish.
- 8″ OD x 3″ 70 durometer standard serrated contact wheel.
- Steel vacuum base with access door for clean out and mounting holes for fixing machine to floor.
- Replaceable cloth filter.
- Vacuum is only available 1PH 115V (ONLY) with separate on/off switch and power cord.
- Replacement flexible 2″ vacuum hose.
- 24-1/2″ long steel reversible and replaceable platen.
- Direct drive wheel with tapered bushing.
- Spring belt tension with quick release belt tension lever.
- Multi position steel work table.
- Two grinding point locations: on the contact wheel and on the platen/top.
- Adjustable belt grinder head (horizontal to vertical).
- BELT SPEED: 7200 SFPM
- SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: L 48″ x W 59″ x H 56″
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 325 lbs.
- DESEIGNED AND MADE IN KALAMAZOO, MI USA
KS390V 3 X 90 INCH ABRASIVE BELT GRINDER WITH VACUUM BASE CAN DO THE FOLLOWING
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
- Heavy metal removal
DESIGNED TO GRINDER THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL
- METAL (STEEL)
- CAST IRON
3 x 90 INCH BELT GRINDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this KS390 heavy duty belt grinder are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock. You can order your replacement parts right online by clicking here.
WHERE CAN THE BELT GRINDER BE USED
This 3 x 90 inch industrial steel abrasive belt grinder is great for sharpening blades, knives, fabrication shop, cast iron foundries, non-ferrous metal foundries, machine shops and various other grinding applications.