K12-14B 14 INCH HEAVY DUTY CHOP SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 5 HP, TEFC 1 PH 220V only and or 3 PH 220/440V (please specify voltage at the time of order).
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- 1PH amp draw 19.5 amps.
- Cutoff wheel diameter: 14″ (abrasive wheels only)
- Extra-heavy cast iron base,
- Extra-heavy cast iron trunnion
- Extra-heavy cast iron saw arm.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Steel-hinged wheel guard.
- Magnetic on/off switch.
- 1″ wheel arbor (1.25 spindle also arbor available).
- Spindle RPM: 4400.
- Dual V-belt driven.
- Replaceable v-belt guard.
- Replaceable saw handle.
- Replaceable single cam lock vise with front and rear cast-iron vise jaws.
- Machine shipping dimensions – L 38″ x W 36″ x H 36″.
- Machine shipping weight: 250 lbs.
The K12-14B will cut up to 2.5″ solid round stock and up to 3″ pipe with the correct abrasive cutoff wheel made for your steel. NOTE: capacities are based on mild steel.
K12-14B 14 inch heavy duty chop saw replacement parts are in stock and will ship in a few business days from the time of the purchase. Click here to buy replacement parts today.
MATERIAL THIS SAW IS DESIGNED TO CUT
With the correct abrasive cutoff wheel this abrasive cutoff saw will efficiently cut various materials such as hot and cold rolled steel, bar stock, and angle iron.