2SK7 2 X 48 INC INDUSTRIAL COMBINATION BELT SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Two machines in one.
- 1/2HP 1PH 115V Motor. Motor RPM 3450.
- 7 inch bench grinder with a 2″x48″ belt sander.
- Use sander in multiple positions. Head rotates to optimum position.
- Standard shaft size is 5/8″.
- Adjustable steel work table. Table can adjust 20 degrees up and 45 degrees down. Table dimensions: 5″ W x 2.5″ D.
- Removable and replaceable steel platen. Platen dimensions: 2.75″ W x 8″ H.
- 5″ drive pulley.
- Removable 7 inch grinding wheel. Can change out with other 7″ OD x 1” W x 5/8″ bore.
- Shipping weight: 54 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 13″ x W 23″ x H 13″
- Single phase amp draw: 115V 3.4 amps
2SK7 2 X 48 INC INDUSTRIAL COMBINATION BELT SANDER CAN BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
2 X 48 INCH COMBINATION BELT SANDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 2SK7 industrial combination belt and disc sander are replaceable including the 7 inch grinding wheel no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
WHERE THE 2 X 48 INCH COMBINATION BELT SANDER CAN BE USED
The 2SK7 industrial combination sander has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, wood working shops, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments that require deburring.