HSM14 14 INCH HIGH SPEED NON-FERROUS MITRE SAW
HSM14 high speed non-ferrous mitre saw is designed to material such as brass, aluminum and plastic with the correct high speed blade quick and efficient with right high speed blade.
- 5HP, 3ph, 3450 rpm motor.
- 4400 spindle speed.
- 1″ spindle arbor.
- Magnetic controls with 24V low voltage protection at on/off push buttons.
- Power down feed. Air over oil 0-12 FPM. Semi-automatic. 40 – 50 psi required.
- Double v-belt drive.
- All steel construction!
- Double air vises that open up 6″ with movement Left/right and front/back.
- OSHA safety blade guard (Clam Shell Guard).
- Mitres left and right to 45deg.
- Capacities: 4-1/2″ pipe and square.
- Shipping dimensions: L 44″ x W 40″ x H 65″.
- Shipping weight: 750 lbs.
- 3PH amp draws: 230V 12 amps and 440V 6 amps.
- 1PH amp draw: 19.5 amps.
WHAT MATERIAL THE 14 INCH HIGH SPEED NON-FERROUS MITRE SAW IS DESIGNED TO CUT
14 INCH HIGH SPEED NON-FERROUS MITRE SAW PART REPLACEMENT
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this industrial high speed saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock. To be taken to the online replacement parts for the HSM14 high speed non-ferrous saw CLICK HERE.
Where this equipment can be used
The HSM14 high speed semi-auto non-ferrous saw is designed to be used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environ