DS10-2M 2 x 48 inch and 10 inch belt and disc combination sander was designed to be best of both worlds and allows the operator to use two different grits so they can achieve there desired finish.
What’s great about this combination sanding tool is that it has a an adjustable steel table that can be adjusted from 90 degrees to 45 degrees down and 15 degrees up and steel platen. The 2 x 48 inch belt sander is a multi position head from vertical to horizontal and any in between so you can work comfortably. The other befits of this combination power equipment is that removable steel platen and adjustable steel work table so the operator can sand slack belt and because it’s 115V it can run in any shop with 115V.
The motor that the DS10-2M combination sander is outfitted with a 1/2HP 1PH 110V so it can work in any size shop with 110 volts.
DS10-2M combination belt sander make up….
- Heavy duty 1/2HP 1PH 115V TEFC motor.
- FLA: 115V 7.4 amps and 230V 3.7 amps
- On/Off toggle switch.
- Shipping weight: 115 pounds.
- Simple and quick belt tracking and replacement.
- Adjustable and replaceable steel work tables. That securely lock
- User-friendly speed that’s not to fast and not to slow. The Belt speed is around 4500 SFPM.
- 5/8″ shaft.
- Adjustable and replaceable steel platen.
- All major parts are replaceable no matter the age of the sander
- 10″ aluminum disc.
- 2″ x 48″ belt sander.
- Sealed ball bearings.
- Accommodates various 2 x 48 inch belts and 10 inch psa adhesive discs so you can get your desired finish.
Things to know about this combination belt and disc sander….
Having a combination belt and disc sander can be very useful because you have the option of running two different grits on those units so you can get your desired finish quicker. The construction of this combination belt and disc sander is made up of mostly steel so you will be getting a rugged tool. All major components such as motor, pulley’s and steel work tables are replaceable. This is very convenient because you can save money and extend the life of the sander for as long as possible.
Tool replacement parts
Need replacement parts for the DS10-2M combination belt and disc sander? Click here to be redirected to this combination belt sanders online parts store.
To learn more about the DS10-2M belt and disc sander combination sander and the rest of our equipment click here to be redirected to its web page. Secondly give us a call with pricing and with all application questions that you may have.