DS20 20 INCH INDUSTRIAL VERTICAL DISC SANDER
The DS20 20 inch disc sander was designed to flatten, debur, bevel and round ends on ferrous, non-ferrous metals and non-metals such as wood and pvc. This disc sander will accommodate any PSA adhesive disc so you can achieve your desired finish.
DS20 20 inch industrial disc sander either comes standard with a powerful 1.5 or 2HP motor, adjustable (up and down and tilts 45 degrees down) cast iron work table (45 to 90 degrees) with .75″ slot, cast iron base, cast aluminum guard, drum switch.
DS20 20 INCH INDUSTRIAL VERTICAL DISC SANDER SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 HP , 3 PH, (220/440V) or 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH (220V ONLY).
- 20″ dia. steel disc, uses PSA adhesive sanding discs, 1 included.
- Reversing drum switch.
- 1740 RPM
- Tilt table with mitre gage, tilts 45 degrees down, raises and lowers 6″.
- Tilt table dimensions: 27″ wide x 10.5″ deep, 3/4″ x 1/4″ slot in table.
- Dimensions: height 49″ , width 27″ , depth 28″.
- 1PH FLA: 115V 12.8 amps and 230V 6.3 amps
- 3PH FLA: 230 5.8 amps and 460V 2.9 amps
- Optional: vacuum attachment (DC-20)
- Optional: DCV-1 (call for pricing!)
- Shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: L 27″ x W 30″ x H 55″
- Import iron, USA motors, electrics.
THIS HEAVY DUTY DISC SANDER IS GREAT FOR THE FOLLOWING SANDING APPLICATIONS
- Bevel and deburring
- Round an end
- Square and end
THE DS20 20 INCH DISC SANDER CAN SAND THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL
- Cast iron
20 INCH DISC SANDER REPLACEMENT PARTS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this DS20 disc sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. Additionally all parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS DISC SANDER BE USED
DS20 20 inch vertical heavy duty disc sander has applications in the following industries: energy, oil/natural gas, petro/chemical, knife manufacturing, automotive, metal foundries, as well as many other manufacturing and fabrication environments.