S460W 4 x 60 inch wet abrasive industrial belt sander
This heavy duty sander was designed with a beefed up frame, heavy duty stand and a heavy duty motor for medium deburring applications all while keeping your parts cool while your sanding.
S460W 4 x 60 inch wet belt sander unit is sold with either a powerful 3HP 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3Ph, 220V or 440V (specify phase and voltage at time of order) spring belt tension, pump and tank system, reversible/replaceable platen, belt tracking mechanism and belt changing mechanism.
We recommend a coolant with anti rusting agent used for surface grinders
GREAT FOR POLISHING IN METALLURGICAL APPLICATIONS!
S460W 4 x 60 inch wet abrasive industrial belt sander specifications
- 4″ x60″ belt, 3 hp 1 phase or 3 phase motor, Magnetic 24 volt switch.
- Heavy stand, pre set belt tension, one lever belt change
- 3HP 1PH 110V amp draw is 24 amps and 220V amp draw is 12 amps.
- 3HP 3PH 208V amp draw is 6.6 amps, 220V amp draw is 6.4 amps and 440V amp draw is 3.2 amps.
- 10 gal. pump and tank system
- Spindle RPM – 2800
- Flood coolant – 10 gal tank, 1/3 hp pump, splash guards.
- Reversible and replaceable steel 4″ x 17″ platen.
- Adjustable cast iron work table 5″ x 8″ with 5/8″ slot
- Dimensions: L 36″ x W 24″ x H 63″ , Wt: 585 lbs.
- Horizontal available (specify at time of order):
This sanding unit is designed to be used for the following but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel and Deburr
- Square an End
- Round Corners
- Flat work
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 4 x 60 inch wet industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock. Click here to be taken to this unit’s online parts store.
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
This product has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.