S460D 4 x 60 inch Dry Belt Sander
S460D 4 x 60 inch heavy duty belt sander was designed with a beefed up frame and a heavy duty motor for medium deburring applications.
S460D 4 x 60 inch belt sander comes with either a powerful 1HP 1PH, 110V or 220V or 3Ph, 220V or 440V (specify phase and voltage at time of order), adjustable work table, spring belt tension, quick part replacement mechanism. This means the S460D belt sander can be used in any work shop
The Kalamazoo Industries 4” x 60” industrial belt sander was designed to accommodate many different style 4” x 60” belts so you can achieve your desired finish.
S460D 4 x 60 inch Dry Belt Sander specifications
- 4″ x 60″ abrasive belt, direct drive, vertical position.
- Reversible and replaceable steel platen 4″ x 17″
- Adjustable cast iron work table that measures 5″ x 8″ with a 5/8″ slot in work table. That can accommodate a work gauge.
- Spring belt tension.
- Full OSHA steel guard,
- Easy belt tracking,
- Quick belt change level
- Dimensions: L14″ x W16″ x H33″
- Manual switch.
- Shipping weight 145 lbs.
- 1PH 110V amp draw is 11.8 amps and 220V amp draw is 5.9 amps
- 3PH 220V amp draw is 2.8 amps and 440V amp draw is 1.5 amps
- Shipping dimensions: L 23″ x W 23″ x H 40″.
- Model S460D– 1 hp, 1 phase or 3 phase ( please specify voltage & phase)
This machine is great for but not limited to the following applications
- Bevel an Deburr
- Square and End
- Round Flat Corners
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for this 4 x 60 inch industrial abrasive belt sander are replaceable no matter the age of this unit and all parts are kept in stock.
Where this equipment can be used
This 4 x 60 inch industrial belt sander can be used in the following industries shops: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.