K20SW 20 INCH WET INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CUTOFF SAW
K20SW 20 inch wet industrial abrasive cutoff saw that’s designed to cut metal samples, such as coupons and inspect internal properties with the right cutoff wheels.
The K20SW manual 20″ cutoff saw comes standard with a powerful 15HP 3PH TEFC motor, pump and tank system, air operated chain vise, v-belt driven, adjustable blade stop, dual adjustable coolant nozzles with flow control valve, cast iron saw arm, steel base, cast iron trunnion, 1″ spindle arbor, magnetic controls that’s 24V at switch.
This tool is designed to keep your parts cool for metallurgical sampling with little heat deformation with the right cutoff wheel.
K20SW 20 INCH WET INDUSTRIAL ABRASIVE CUTOFF SAW SPECIFICATIONS
- 20″ manual wet-cut abrasive saw.
- Cast iron arm,
- Cast iron trunnion.
- 15 HP TEFC motor (220/440V) Please specify voltage
- 1″ spindle arbor.
- Air chain vise (shop air required).
- Coolant tank and pump system
- Magnetic switch, 24V at push button switch.
- 4″ solid bar ( use OSC-26 oscillation) 6″ shape capacity.
- Spindle speed: 1,950 RPM.
- Dual coolant hoses with flow control valve.
- V-belt driven
- Shipping weight: 1400
- Shipping dimensions: L 69″ x W 52″ x H 85″
- Options: Power down feed, OSC-26, TS-20 T-slot table, 5′ conveyor sections, AV-20 air vise, bed filter pump system
- Made in USA!
OTHER 20 INCH ABRASIVE SAW MODELS
All parts that Kalamazoo Industries manufacture’s for the 20″ inch wet industrial abrasive cutoff saw are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
WHERE CAN THIS EQUIPMENT CAN BE USED
The 20 inch wet industrial abrasive chop saw is used in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.