K20E 20 INCH ENCLOSED WET SAW
The K20E 20 inch enclosed saw will cut metal samples, such as coupons, for material inspection. The machine features a powerful 15HP motor, a fully enclosed cabinet, power down feed system, oscillation, and a flood coolant system.
- 15HP or 20 HP 3ph 230V or 460V motor (specify voltage at the time of order).
- Magnetic controls
- 24V at on/off push buttons
- Side access ports for long stock
- V-belt drive
- 1″ saw spindle arbor (1.25 arbor also available)
- Ball bearings sealed spindle bearings
- Material capacities: 4″ solid, 6″ shapes.
- Air chain vise
- Flood coolant system. Includes industrial 1/3HP pump, machine wash down hose, a 10 gallon steel stank, and two flexible coolant hoses.
- Internal light
- Front and side access doors.
- Manual stock feed.
- Air /oil power down feed system (0-12 FPM feed rate) with a temporary override (button) allows the operator to get the saw blade down quicker to the part.
- Adjustable down stop limits the depth of cut.
- Machine shipping dimensions: D 50″ x W 54″ x H 89″.
- K20E-15HP machine weight: 1900 lbs.
- Made in the USA!
- 710-052: door safety interlock system (keeps the operator out of the machine while in operation. Once the saw blade stops rotating, the operator can open the saw door.
- TS-20: t-slot table
- AV-20: air-operated jaw vise
- TAP MAGIC H20X TM87040WS MACHINE COOLANT
K20E 20 inch enclosed wet saw parts are in stock and shipped from Kalamazoo, MI 49048.