KM16-18 18 inch abrasive industrial mitre saw
The KM16-18 abrasive heavy duty mitre saw is designed to chop ferrous metal such as carbon steel at 45 degrees left or right fast.
KM16-18 18 inch abrasive industrial mitre cutoff saw spindle speed runs at 2500 SFPM, sealed ball bearings, 1” spindle arbor, dual v-belt drive, 10HP 3PH 220/440V motor and dual cam vises that open up to 7” and magnetic switch. Capacities are 3”solids or 4.5” pipes/shapes at 90 degrees, and 2.5” solid and or 4” pipes/shapes at 45 degrees.
This abrasive mitre saw houses either a 16″ or 18″ abrasive wheel!
KM16-18 18 inch abrasive industrial mitre saw specifications
- 16″-18″ blade, 1″arbor, 10 HP, 3 PH , 220/ 440 volt.
- FLA: 208V = 26.5 Amps, 230V= 24 Amps, 460V = 12.5 Amps
- Mitres left/right,0- 45 degs, Spindle speed 2500 rpm
- Dual cam lock vises. Rugged cast iron arm and trunnion.
- Cuts @ 90 deg. 3″ solids, 4 1/2″ pipe,@ 45 2 1/2″ solid,4″ pipe.
- Positive index holes with pin. Up/down stops.
- Lever lock for table.
- Magnetic switch.
- Shipping dimensions: L 53″ x W 41″ x H 64″
- Shipping Wt: 750 lbs. dry only, LESS abrasive cutoff wheels.
- Option: vacuum units available (call for pricing)! (similar to KM20-22V vacuum unit.)
- Model: KM16-18 3 ph, 220/440, also available in 575 and 50Hz (please specify voltage when ordering).
- Amp Draw: 208V 26.5 amps, 220V 24 amps, 440V 12 amps
- MADE IN Kalamazoo MI USA!
All KM16-18 18 inch abrasive mitre saw parts are replaceable no matter the age of this unit. All parts are kept in stock.
Where this unit heavy duty sander can be used
The KM16-18 abrasive mitre chop saw has applications in the following industries: Energy, Oil/Natural Gas, Petro/Chemical, Knife Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Foundries, as well as many other Manufacturing and Fabrication environments.